Information That We Collect
We receive information from you when you register on our site, submit a request, react to a review, use our application or fill out a form. Whenever requesting or enrolling on our site or application, as fitting, you might be asked to enter personal information such as your name, email ID, telephone number etc. as part of the registration process. However, you will have the option to visit our site anonymously as well.
What do we use your data for?
The information that we collect might be used in the following ways:
- Customizing browsing experience: Your data helps us to customize your browsing experience and individual requirements.
- Enhancing our site and application: We persistently endeavor to enhance our site features based on the information and reviews that we get from you.
- To enhance client administration: your data helps us effectively to facilitate client service needs and bolsters service facility.
- To process exchanges
- To control a challenge, advancement, review or other site
- To send occasional messages: Your data, whether open or private, will not be subject to selling, trading, exchanging to other organization without your permission at any point of time.
The email address you give might be used to send information, react to queries or different questions.
How Do We Protect Your Information and Secure Information Transmissions?
Email is not perceived as a safe medium of communication. Hence, we ask for that you don’t send private data to us by email. However, doing as such is permitted at your own particular danger. A portion of the data you may enter on our site might be transmitted safely by means of a protected medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. MasterCard data is never transmitted by means of email.
We may use programming programs to make summary measurements, which are used for such purposes as surveying the number of visitors to the diverse segments of our site, what information is of most and least interest , deciding specialized configuration specifications, and pinpointing system performance or problem areas.For site security purposes and to guarantee that this service stays accessible to all users,we use software programs to screen system activity to recognize unapproved endeavors to transfer or change information.
We want you to know that when you tap on links or advertisements that take you to outsider Websites, you will be liable to the outsiders’ security arrangements, not our own. While we bolster the assurance of security on the Internet, we can’t be in charge of the activities of outsiders. We urge you to read the posted protection proclamation and client terms and conditions before giving any individual data to some other site.